Marine Collagen - Month Supply
While our body does not stop producing collagen, from the age of 25, production is reduced, causing the appearance of ageing.
Lit Collagen Australia is recommended in the treatment of skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, eczema and enlarged pores; aids in reducing joint/ligament pain; and supports better sleep, clearer skin pigmentation, better digestion and organ health; and stronger hair and nails.
Why is marine collagen so effective?
Hydrolysed liquid marine collagen peptides are smaller molecules that are recognised by the body and can easily be absorbed into the blood stream. They form the fundamental building blocks for the body to produce and maintain cell regeneration. Marine collagen also accelerates a faster healing process within wounds and improves your metabolism by helping the conversion of nutrients
- Marine Collagen type 1 and 3 - provides a glow to the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 - an anti-oxidant that helps increase energy production in the body cells, reducing muscle aches and fatigue
- Vitamin C - helps prevent and treat UV photo damage in the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - provides moisture, firmness and suppleness for a younger-looking skin
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 - anti-stress vitamins that enable healthy red blood cell productivity for a vibrant complexion
Dosage: 13,000mg of liquid collagen in each 50ml bottle.
Directions: Drink one 50ml bottle, at room temperature or chilled, nightly before bed. Shake the bottle well before opening.
Storage: Store away from high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Supply: A month's supply contains 30 x 50ml bottles of Premium Marine Liquid Collagen.
Recommendation: To take advantage of the benefits and start seeing results, it's recommended to consume Lit Collagen daily for a minimum of 30 continuous days. Individual results may vary.